Cross Stream Systems a level 2 Black Female Owned, Exempt Micro Enterprise (EME) is a supplier of Atlassian software.
Not only can Cross Stream assist you with the purchase of your Atlassian software but we can assist with software license renewals and technical services.
We are a proudly South African company that has been in the market for over 16 years.
We thrive on building strong relationships with our clients so that we can deliver exceptional service that is entirely client centric.
SERVICES FROM OVATIONS FOR ATLASSIAN
- Migration Services – Ovations can assist with migrating your existing on-premise JIRA and Confluence implementation to the Atlassian Cloud
- Licensing – As an Atlassian partner, Ovations can direct sell licenses for all Atlassian products. We will ensure you are licensed fairly and properly.
- Requirements Mapping – If you are unsure if any of the Atlassian products are right for you, we can help you map product features to your requirements.
- Implementation Services – Ovations can assist with implementing your Atlassian solution on an array of different platforms, be it on premise or in the cloud.
- Service Management & Administration – Ovations have dedicated teams that can manage and administrate your on premise or Atlassian Cloud stack.
- Bespoke Development & Integration – Ovations have a dedicated development team that can assist with any bespoke development and integration needs.
Our exceptional service has placed us in the market as proven leaders in digital enablement.
Cross Stream provides exceptional service to all its clients by leveraging off the industry experts it employs. We are experts in what we do and we focus on inclusivity and commitment to making a positive difference in society, by holding a level 2 B-BBEE status.
Cross Stream partners with leading digital transformation companies to bring cutting-edge solutions to our clients’ business challenges.
Additional Cross Stream offerings:
- Professional services provider
- Enabling cloud journeys (cloud commuting and/ cloud adoption)
- Data and Analytics
- Process automation
- Content services
- Fighting financial crime (mitigation of fraud)
- Modelling & Architectures
- Planning and implementation